Absinthe - A guide to the Green Fairy Absinthe Forum About MsJekyll

Twin Tec Absinthe Biker Medicine

Posted on MsJekYll'z Absinthe Forum

Topic created by EngelX
on Mon, 8 Sep 2008 at 10:06

EngelX said on Mon, 8 Sep 2008 at 10:06...

did u hear of it? it is absinthe made for a motorcycles club in Switzerland

Old Nick said on Wed, 10 Sep 2008 at 16:37...

Absinthe Biker Medicine! The idea seems rather crazy to me! Anyway according to the publicity "this absinthe would have to combine the smooth but dominant silhouette and the powerful, sonorous bubble of a Harley engine on its way in, with the long lingering and slowly fading thunder of an open Twin Tec Harley on a lonesome country road on its way down" I have never tried this absinthe and I do not intend to either!

Anonymous said on Fri, 12 Sep 2008 at 13:46...

does it tatse like petrol?

Old Nick said on Sat, 13 Sep 2008 at 09:06...

No I shouldn't think so. This absinthe is made by Matter Luginbuh Distillery in Switzerland....the one that makes other oddball brands like Mansinthe etc. Look out for Daffy Duck Absinthe coming this Fall....

:-) said on Sun, 5 Oct 2008 at 06:57...

TT Absinthe Biker Med has "the sonorous bubble of a Harley engine" followed by a "slowing fading thunder", does it? Uber Kool! I am not keen on the lonesome country road and will take my chances with D.Duck Absinthe. I heard Popeye's new absinthe will be macerated with spinach.

Possum

MacU said on Wed, 8 Oct 2008 at 17:59...

>I heard Popeye's new absinthe will be macerated with spinach.

any ideas what he puts in his Olive Oil?

Anonymous said on Sat, 11 Oct 2008 at 16:21...

Hahaha...LOL. Bluto won't be pleased :-)

CaptainCronk said on Thu, 11 Dec 2008 at 14:41...

G'day....more Twin Tec Absinthe Biker Medicine bullshot:

Enjoy!

"It all happened in the Berne Arena one January night last year. Our hockey team was losing 1:6 in the second third. Their poor performance gave Lawrence and me the blues and we just couldn't help but avert our smarting eyes from the game and start talking about the really essential things in life: Lawrence about Harley Davidson bikes and I about absinthe. One word led to another till inevitably the great idea was born. Lawrence wanted his own custom made Twin Tec absinthe and I had my work cut out for me. Whoever is familiar with the Twin Tec team's superb Harley Davidson customizing knows those guys are down home pros who wouldn't settle for an imperfect job"

"the really essential things in life"? breathing?

Anonymous said on Sun, 4 Jan 2009 at 15:59...

"the really essential things in life"

oxygen? the guy that wrote that needs a breath of fresh air, he is high on his own gas.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Butterfly

Copyright © 1997-2009 MsJekYll
Dancing with the Green Fairy.
Since 1997.