Absinthe - A guide to the Green Fairy Absinthe Forum About MsJekyll

Trapéziste Absinthe

Posted on MsJekYll'z Absinthe Forum

Topic created by Tanya
on Thu, 2 May 2013 at 05:49

Tanya said on Thu, 2 May 2013 at 05:49...

Here's a weird and wonderful newcomer! Actually I do not know if it is wonderful, but it is certainly weird. The distillery is in Paris..."Our family history is deeply embedded in the beginnings of the French circus, dating back to the early 1800's. In the mid 1800's our great, great, great (etc) grandfather used to brew his own Absinthe in the basement. The Absinthe today stems from the original French recipe...

Bibi la Puree said on Fri, 3 May 2013 at 06:36...

Brew absinthe? That is interesting....and highly odd.

THEABSINTHEPROFESSOR said on Sat, 4 May 2013 at 07:58...

Maybe the circus grandpapa was using an an absinthe kit? Not sure I like the circus. It is a curious connection certainly, and one might even think that it had been dreamed up by design and marketing students. Does a circus have a basement? I would have assumed that a circus is mobile - it says THE basement, not A basement.

ty9 said on Sun, 5 May 2013 at 07:07...

It could be that by circus they mean some permanent establishment. It is all rather irrelevant as this absinthe does not exist and never will exist. Grandpapa Trapéziste down in the basement brewing up some wormwood elixir is just a fancy of some clever and very talented students. Bravo!

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Butterfly

Copyright © 1997-2009 MsJekYll
Dancing with the Green Fairy.
Since 1997.