Absinthe - A guide to the Green Fairy Absinthe Forum About MsJekyll

Away from Tooth Stains

Posted on MsJekYll'z Absinthe Forum

Topic created by jenny2013
on Wed, 29 Aug 2012 at 04:07

jenny2013 said on Wed, 29 Aug 2012 at 04:07...

Everyone wants healthy teeth and beautiful smile. No one wants tooth stains. If you smile with a full mouth of teeth stains, it’s terrible. So how does tooth stains form? And how to avoid?

Tooth stains are usually formed by residues from food and drinks.There are many drinks and liquids that cause tooth stains. These are common products that are a part of most people’s daily lives, but avoiding these items can be a big step in learning how to avoid tooth stains. One of the worst offenders is black coffee. Many people start off their day by heading for the coffee pot. Coffee can certainly stain your teeth. Take a look inside an older coffee mug and see the difference there. The blacker the coffee, the worse the stain will be. If milk is added to the coffee the staining will not be as bad. The best option is to not drink a high volume of coffee or to brush your teeth immediately after drinking.

Additionally, dental teeth cleaning and http://www.iota-dental.com/category-1902-b0-Teeth-Whitening-Machine.html are also very important in getting rid of the tooth stains. Rinsing the mouth with water and then brushing the teeth is the best course of action. Stains can be prevented with the drinks by not sipping the drinks for long periods of time. Drinking through a straw can also help minimize stains.

Major Duff said on Wed, 5 Sep 2012 at 10:04...

What nonsense! Poseurs want gnashers like that. As for me I like a crooked line-up maybe with a few missing and pieces of spinach, cigarette stains etcetra. The look is more real than dazzling "porcelain potty perfection"

As for your contraption, madam. Well, let us just say that I have a wide experience of medical devices, gizmos and gadgets. You have the honor of addressing the patent holder of Dr Angus McVitie's Vulcanized Suppository. I wonder if your customers might be interested in the device?

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Butterfly

Copyright © 1997-2009 MsJekYll
Dancing with the Green Fairy.
Since 1997.