Absinthe - A guide to the Green Fairy Absinthe Forum About MsJekyll

Tempest Soul - absinthe confusion

Posted on MsJekYll'z Absinthe Forum

Topic created by La Fee Vertigo
on Wed, 13 Jul 2011 at 10:17

La Fee Vertigo said on Wed, 13 Jul 2011 at 10:17...

Ever heard of fusion cooking? Where some fancy chef gets a bit of this and a bit of that and creates "this & that"? Examples are tandoori infused cup cakes, szechuan moussaka .....it's hip, it's happening, it's cool! Welcome then absinthe fusion confusion....green tea botanical absinthe liquer & "Drops of Influence" Confused? All will become clear:

"As one of the key ingredients in Tempest, absinthe is rumored to cause mind-bending hallucinations and wild behavior. The legendary green absinthe fairy mystique and its notorious history make Tempest the new shot choice for those who dare to experience true euphoria."

and don't forget the "Drops of Influence" which are

"all-natural and present small pops of texture and dissipate in your mouth – a modern way to consume the absinthe they contain. With a taste profile that is playful, yet powerfully alluring and palatable, Tempest offers a shortcut to delivering the centuries-old absinthe experience"

It's nice to see someone has finally eliminated the need for that pesky (and time consuming) absinthe ritual! A miracle of the modern age....or a load of bubbles?

THEABSINTHEPROFESSOR said on Fri, 15 Jul 2011 at 10:37...

I find it ridiculous that a bubble can "shortcut" the absinthe louche. Iced water dripped onto a natural herbal suspension can be engineered into a bubble! I call another kind of B and it is not bubbles. Absinthe is not a liquer anyways and should not be taken as a shot! A very confusing and bizarre sort of product :-( It is part of a new stable of trendy absinthe inspired mutants.

La Fee Vertigo said on Sat, 16 Jul 2011 at 12:43...

trendy absinthe inspired mutants

lol Congratulations! you just found a name for my new band (it's 2 Tone Ska meets Belle Epoque) Tempest Soul is / isn't absinthe it's like a wicked aunt that nobody mentions at Christmas dinner.

Old Nick said on Sun, 17 Jul 2011 at 13:32...

"it's 2 Tone Ska meets Belle Epoque"

I know I shouldn't.......but what is that?

Maybe Tempest Soul is nice! Green tea and absinthe sounds like an interesting combination to me. I admit I am skeptical about the bubbles

La Fee Vertigo said on Mon, 18 Jul 2011 at 18:15...

Think Belle Epoque flaneurs (after a night on the absinthe) singing Ghost Town

Do you remember the good old days before the ghost town?
We danced and sang, and the music played in a de boomtown

Period costumes (frock coat, fob watch, hats and umbrellas), long hair, and fighting on the dance floor. Wanna a ticket?

Old Nick said on Mon, 25 Jul 2011 at 12:45...

Unfortunately I will decline on this occasion; absinthe fueled riot is for the young. I assume it will be something like the remake of Moulin Rouge with Jim Broadbent.

Absinthe Sin said on Mon, 31 Oct 2011 at 04:32...

I admit I was not a believer but after 3 shots I saw something "maybe her wings were green or maybe my windshield was dirty...but one things for sure I shouldn't have been driving and it was more of a ride then I expected. Tempest and Jager can you say match.com!

Brock the Man said on Tue, 1 Nov 2011 at 21:36...

Tempest Soul is kick ass! It was at a party I was at for Halloween and I got F-ed up on it. F Jager. Tempest Soul is where its at brotha.

La Fee Vertigo said on Wed, 2 Nov 2011 at 10:48...

"I admit I was not a believer"

Praise the Lord! What diabolic epiphany could cause anyone to take to the road after drinking Tempest Soul and Jagermeister? Extreme stupidity perhaps, a nihilistic disregard for own life and others?

"Misery acquaints a man with strange bedfellows"

Absinthe Sin said on Wed, 2 Nov 2011 at 22:50...

I was happily in the passenger seat!

La Fee Vertigo QC said on Thu, 3 Nov 2011 at 09:00...

Really, Mr Sin? During earlier testimony to this court you claim

"one things for sure I shouldn't have been driving"

Mr Sin, have you not

Expressed the sentiment that you *should not* have been in the driving seat? Why say that you should not have been there, if in fact you were not?

Identified the car as your own by saying "maybe my windshield was dirty"

Please tell this court who you believe was driving the car. Was it perhaps driving itself like Herbie?

THEABSINTHEPROFESSOR said on Fri, 4 Nov 2011 at 19:28...

The ramblings of a deluded QC (make up your own mind what that stands for) :-)

La Fee Vertigo QC said on Sat, 5 Nov 2011 at 12:51...

Quixotic Curator?

Absinthe Sin said on Thu, 10 Nov 2011 at 05:35...

QC Quite Constipated...I was trying to be funny (something your obviously not) Herbie was driving and it was my car and OJ's glove didn't fit so everything should be fine?

Old Nick said on Thu, 10 Nov 2011 at 12:14...

lol :-) Well said, Absinthe Sin!

Quintessentially Cantankerous. This is not the first time that LFV has taken on the role of The Spanish Inquisition. Nobody expects that ;-)

La Fee Vertigo QC said on Tue, 13 Dec 2011 at 16:45...

Well bless my soul!

"A pox o' your throat, you bawling, blasphemous, incharitable dog!" The Tempest by W. Shakespeare (or, if you believe Hollywood academia, some other guy)

Herbie couldn't have been driving, Herbie is that which is driven.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Butterfly

Copyright © 1997-2009 MsJekYll
Dancing with the Green Fairy.
Since 1997.