Absinthe - A guide to the Green Fairy Absinthe Forum About MsJekyll

Kate Moss Absinthe Shocker!

Posted on MsJekYll'z Absinthe Forum

Topic created by Champ
on Fri, 24 Apr 2009 at 08:55

Champ said on Fri, 24 Apr 2009 at 08:55...

According to Britain's Daily Mail Kate Moss was drinking Pandor Absinthe at Movida in Soho and.....wait for it....she split her dress.

The article is entitled:"Kate Moss suffers fashion faux pas after bursting out of her ultra tight dress" Do not forget to consult the Daily Mail for more fascinating stories :-(

"An onlooker said: 'Kate was drinking bottles of Pandor absinthe with Noel Fielding and Rhys Ifans....As you can imagine, things got quite messy. All three of them were dancing on the sofas, but Kate couldn't resist taking things one step further and started dancing on the bar"

ty9 said on Fri, 24 Apr 2009 at 21:06...

I wonder if that "onlooker" on poor Kate Moss works in PR at all? ;-) The Daily Mail is a great paper! It has a consistency that soaks up cat urine and picks up dirt.

Old Nick said on Sat, 25 Apr 2009 at 09:08...

"Kate Moss suffers fashion faux pas after bursting out of her ultra tight dress" Why should I care? I strongly suspect that this is related to over consumption of sausage rolls and not absinthe. I only have a vague idea of who she is and I have certainly never heard of Noel Fielding or Rhys Ifans.

Anonymous said on Sat, 25 Apr 2009 at 17:31...

Kate Moss is a model and is currently working on a biography of Ludwig Wittgenstein.

:-) said on Fri, 1 May 2009 at 11:04...

I know that her seminal work on Tiglath-Pileser III received a lot of attention.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Butterfly

Copyright © 1997-2009 MsJekYll
Dancing with the Green Fairy.
Since 1997.