Absinthe - A guide to the Green Fairy Absinthe Forum About MsJekyll

Prague Absinthe

Posted on MsJekYll'z Absinthe Forum

Topic created by chip
on Fri, 6 Mar 2009 at 15:06

chip said on Fri, 6 Mar 2009 at 15:06...

hya, I am in Prague and was thinking to buy a bottle of absinthe. which one is ggod in prague? peace and luv, chip

Yokio said on Sun, 8 Mar 2009 at 12:42...

ABSINTHE TIME is a bar that serves a big range of absnthe in Prague. I guess you might like to try it and see which one you like. Tolouse Lautrec and a new one (name I forget though) are getting good reviews. Wtach out for ones with bright blue colour as they tend to be a bit of a bad hangover :-(

Old Nick said on Sun, 8 Mar 2009 at 17:21...

Absinthe St Antione, Reality Absinth are worth a try in Prague.

Old Nick said on Thu, 12 Mar 2009 at 18:33...

Just want to add there is a list of absinthe bars & cafes around the world available at the Buy Absinthe.Net website. Some good places listed in Prague, Paris, Amsterdam, Barcelona... if you are travelling around :-)

Neil Curtis said on Sun, 15 Mar 2009 at 21:18...

I was in Prague last summer and I was served an absinthe in a glass with burning sugar. Tatsed very strange and made me very, very drunk. Happy days :-)

ty9 said on Fri, 20 Mar 2009 at 09:33...

Katzenjammer fur Fruhstuck, Neil?

THEABSINTHEPROFESSOR said on Tue, 24 Mar 2009 at 19:02...

A relative of mine just got back from Prague and was boring us this Sunday with tales of girls, booze and fire. Sounded like a modern day Casablanca! I recall a load of old buildings, plates of goulash and cold beer.

Anonymous said on Sat, 5 Dec 2009 at 18:47...

It was on Amazing Race! drinking absinthe in a Prague bar and they lit the glass up

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Butterfly

Copyright © 1997-2009 MsJekYll
Dancing with the Green Fairy.
Since 1997.