Absinthe - A guide to the Green Fairy Absinthe Forum About MsJekyll

Mansinthe

Posted on MsJekYll'z Absinthe Forum

Topic created by Holy Joe
on Sun, 7 Jun 2009 at 18:24

Holy Joe said on Sun, 7 Jun 2009 at 18:24...

"Manson has his own brand of absinthe, dubbed Mansinthe. That’s not what he’s drinking at the moment. “I don’t drink my own absinthe,” he says" from the Times. So if Marilyn Manson doesn't drink mansinthe why should we?

Old Nick said on Mon, 8 Jun 2009 at 08:14...

Maybe he doesn't like Mansinthe? I must admit it is a weird think to say, but then he makes a living saying weird things. Perhaps Mansinthe is just a "rent a label" absinthe? There is an ugly picture on the Mansinthe label that he painted (of himself when old). Who knows? Who cares? You know Mansinthe is a made by the same guys who make "Twin Tec Absinthe Biker Medicine" and a range of other goofy brands.

Anonymous said on Wed, 10 Jun 2009 at 17:30...

Goofy has his own absinthe now? What about Deputy Dawg...now that would be one I would shell out for ;-)

Captain Cronk said on Sat, 13 Jun 2009 at 09:22...

Mansinthe is so passe! "Mr Magoo Absinthe" and others are in the pipeline, this is a great time to be a lover of novelty absinthes. Anyway, did anyone actually try this absinthe, Mansinthe? Nevermind about all the hype...what does Mansinthe actually taste like then?

Old Nick said on Sun, 14 Jun 2009 at 08:14...

Aniseed licorice, vermouthy and coriander, kinda spicey thing going on.

ty9 said on Sun, 14 Jun 2009 at 16:48...

"thing going on" :-)) sounds like you are reverting to your hippy days!

Anonymous said on Mon, 15 Jun 2009 at 18:42...

lol maybe Nick has got a thing going on with Mrs Jones

Old Nick said on Thu, 18 Jun 2009 at 10:56...

I do not have a thing going on with Mrs Jones and I am not a hippy. My outlook on life is more "Richard Nixon in a jar" (see Futurama)

leviathan said on Tue, 20 Jul 2010 at 01:09...

mansinthe won gold metal at the international absinthe tasting competition in california!

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Butterfly

Copyright © 1997-2009 MsJekYll
Dancing with the Green Fairy.
Since 1997.