Absinthe - A guide to the Green Fairy Absinthe Forum About MsJekyll

Pandor Absinthe

Posted on MsJekYll'z Absinthe Forum

Topic created by Anonymous
on Wed, 7 Jan 2009 at 09:06

Anonymous said on Wed, 7 Jan 2009 at 09:06...

New absinthe from France.....with a smiling skull on the bottle :-(

Pandor Absinthe 40 % ABV “Party like there is no tomorrow.”
Pandor Absinthe 69% ABV “There is no tomorrow--just a killer hangover.”

40%?????

Old Nick said on Wed, 7 Jan 2009 at 15:17...

Indeed. 45% - 75% is the historical norm. I dislike the idea that absinthe should be marketed as a "killer hangover" :-( but then I am an old dour gentleman who takes small sips of absinthe from my hip flask when being wheeled about in my bath chair ;-)

Captain Cronk said on Thu, 8 Jan 2009 at 11:31...

are you that old guy with the dog...name of Nacious?

Captain Cronk said on Thu, 8 Jan 2009 at 11:37...

Just had a look:

"The Black Pandor absinthe will take you to unknown and unforgettable galaxies. Its 69 degrees will be savored in shot drinks, bohemian style by making the absinth burn, or the traditional way with a sugar and a spoon"

the dog is a pug, right? Anyhooo..I'm off to unknown and unforgettable galaxies with Pandor Absinthe. Remember to always wear a tinfoil lining in your hat to stop Emperor Ming's death rays.

Plonk--Drinker said on Fri, 9 Jan 2009 at 08:13...

the unknown and unforgettable galaxy that exists within us all. can it not be said that absinthe is the key to this new universe of self? the virgin untouched forests of our mind await, gentlemen.

Old Nick said on Fri, 9 Jan 2009 at 12:08...

LOL, a hidden gag, I do not own a PUG, and his/her name is not NACIOUS :-) I do not undertand how a galaxy can be both unknown and unforgettable. Is this a reference to an alcohol induced blackout?

Anonymous said on Mon, 12 Jan 2009 at 12:57...

Pandor, "To act as a go-between or liaison in sexual intrigues; function as a procurer"

Alex said on Tue, 13 Jan 2009 at 09:05...

Black 69° Pandor gives the girl a sexual power as never....

And yes it makes you possible to reach the stars i want to say sky is the limit

And for the skeleton i think it is just a provocation!!!

So lt's Pandorise!!!

J. said on Sat, 7 Mar 2009 at 02:12...

Be very careful if you drink Absinthe. After drinking this stuff my very special, kind and loved husband, who had no worries, beautiful children whom he thought the world of, killed himself. It may sound a very mystical and exciting drink, in the pub where my husband bought it it is advertised as the drink that they banned.
Please go very carefully and if you have any comments please let me know.

J.

A. said on Thu, 29 Jul 2010 at 08:05...

> Be very careful if you drink Absinthe

Well, its main ingredient *is* ethanol. A lot of it, which is why you shouldn't be drinking shots [ and why you should probably not be drinking any brand that advertises itself like that].

Ethanol has killed thousands.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Butterfly

Copyright © 1997-2009 MsJekYll
Dancing with the Green Fairy.
Since 1997.